Clearly, the best part of working in schools is the opportunity to help children and change lives. However, aside from the sheer joy that comes from doing such gratifying work, being a school professional has some substantial perks - the most apparent one being the school schedule! As a school professional, you’ll enjoy the same perks as teachers, including:
- Flexible schedules
- School holidays and breaks
- School hours
- Nine-month pay equivalent to an annual salary
In addition, as a ProCare employee you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Up-to-date testing battery of materials
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
ProCare Therapy fosters an environment of learning. Our knowledgeable educational directors are always willing and eager to share their expertise and provide you with a better understanding of school therapy and possible career paths.
We work with candidates who are interested in school therapy to help them decide whether they are on the right career path. We provide in-depth information about the different career options available in school therapy, the benefits and perks of being a school professional and the typical work environment in a school setting.
If you'd like further information, contact or call us at 888.899.1331. We’d love to talk to you about the field of school therapy!
- The Need for Careful Language Choice
Select Words Wisely Imagine being a child who has grown up hearing specific words used about them. Rather than hearing their name associated with success, itís a diagnosis they hear. Joey is dyslex...
Read more »
- Sensory Needs for Students of All Ages
Finding the Right Plan When a child has a sensory diet on their 504 Plan or Individualized Education Plan (IEP), it may take time for therapists to determine what helps them in different environmen...
Read more »