- Job Location:
San Diego, CA
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district in California has a Teacher of the Visually Impaired job opening they are looking to fill as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to come in and truly make a difference is students' lives. We are looking for a candidate that is driven by the success of their students.
- Part time
- 18-19 School Year
- Flexible Schedule
- Working knowledge of braille
- Knowledge of Abacus
- Multiple school sites
- Classroom based students
- Provide direct instruction
- technical support and skills
- develop lesson plans and schedules
- Frequent communication with parents, students and staff
- Assess problems and progression
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan
- Relocation reimbursement
If you have anymore questions regarding this open position or any other open position we have nationally please feel free to reach out to me via email: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com or phone: (770) 776-2063.
Looking forward to communicating with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled