- Job Location:
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district near Raleigh, North Carolina to fill a vacant Teacher for the Visually Impaired position for the upcoming school year. The district is looking for a candidate that is willing to work Full Time, have a small caseload and be able to help the students in need.
- Full Time
- Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Prior experience working with pediatrics or in a school setting
- NC Teaching Certification
- NC TVI Licensure
- Itinerant (Several Schools Per Day)
- K-5th Grade caseload
- Provide appropriate, individualized instruction to each student on the caseload
- Develop lesson plans and schedules that meet the goals of each student
- Provide consultation and assistance to mainstream teachers as to physical and instructional modifications needed for each student in the mainstream
- Establish open, frequent communication with parents, and all related and mainstream staff
- Present appropriate and specific information of student’s progress towards goals, including evaluative and progress data at IEPs and Eligibility Determinations.
- 35 hours per week
- 2018-2019 School year
As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
To be considered for this position, please contact Enrique Diaz at 678-837-1260. Please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled