- Job Location:
Las Vegas, NV
Schools - Visually Impaired Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to work with our very supportive school district in Las Vegas, Nevada for the current year. The school is centrally located approximately 25 minutes from the Las Vegas strip.
All applicants must be licensed and certified in the state of Nevada or be able to obtain. New graduates and out of state applicants are welcome to apply. Call if you are interested and need help with your relocation/travel expenses. The best way to learn about the specifics of this caseload is to secure an interview with the Special Education Director.
- Full Time
- Interview and start as soon as possible
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package
- Travel and relocation assistance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Visual Impairment Education
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials or be able to obtain one
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Keia Bess at (770) 325-0324
Apply with your resume to be contacted right away or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled