- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A school in Indiana is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year. This is a teletherapy opportunity and the ideal candidate will need to be licensed in the state of Indiana. Teletherapy experience preferred but not required.
- Master’s Degree
- 35 hours per week
- K-12 caseload (mostly elementary)
- 45 students
- Competitive Pay.
- Superior Medical Coverage:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer.
- Paid Travel.
- Private Housing. With Soliant Health, when you move to a new city, we provide housing that’s comfortable, safe and near your work assignment—in some of the nicest parts of town.
- Licensing Assistance
The school is very eager to hire, and the director is currently conducting interviews. For immediate consideration please send your resume to Theresa.Bennett@ProCareTherapy.com or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »