- Job Location:
Los Alamos, CA
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job
Procare is partnering with a school district in the Los Alamos, California area. The position will be for a full school year contract, and will be for a part time need, with very flexible hours. We are looking to set interviews soon, so please apply if you are interested.
Details & Qualifications
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Experience within School Setting
- Background Test Passed
- Drug Screening/ Fingerprinting Obtained
- Available to Work 2 Days Per week
If you would like to further inquire about this position, feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or email your resume to Lorice.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled