- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We have an opening for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work full time this summer. We are interviewing now- contact Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com to learn more and to apply. Please send your updated resume for consideration.
- Employee type: Contract, full time
- Services are provided to grades K-12
- No travel is required- one location
- A Masters Degree in Nursing is required for consideration
- Proper state licensure is required for this opportunity
- Ensures that patients are admitted, transferred and discharged in a timely and efficient manner
- Performs nursing assessments to gather data and identify the patient's needs
- Develop and implement an individualized plan of nursing care with the patient that will address the patient and family identified needs and concerns
- Collaborates with physicians and other health team members
- Demonstrates accountability for ongoing learning needs, completion of annual education requirements and competencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you're interested in this opening, please send your resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com. Call or email to inquire about other opportunities in your area- we staff all over the US.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »