- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who would enjoy a rewarding opportunity working with students Pre K - 12 grade. Our client in the Lexington Park, MD area is now ready to review SLP's for a full-time positions for the next full school year. If you believe this is the position for you, contact me to learn more.
- 2018 – 2019 - full school year
- Must have a Masters Level Degree or Doctoral degree
- Must provide two professional references
- Must be able to work the full school year
- Pre K - 12th grade Students
Want to learn more? Contact Leanna directly by phone or email. Make sure to include an up-to-date resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3045
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »