- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
As the upcoming school year is approaching, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district North of San Jose, California in order to find a Speech Language Pathologist. The ideal candidate will have their CCC's, but a SLP-CF would be considered.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology/CSD
- CCC or CF
- Negative drug screen + back ground check
- Elementary - High school caseload
- Work directly with students
- Participate in the IEP process
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and email your updated resume to Anthony.Merriweather@ProCareTherapy.com to be considered immediately for this position. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »