- Job Location:
Maple Hill, NC
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Maple Hill, North Carolina are for the upcoming school year. The school is ideally located near beaches and parks with negotiable pay. The perfect candidate will need to be licensed in the state of North Carolina or working to obtain their license. If you are ready for a change or looking to start your career this is the opportunity for you!
- CCC or CF
- Master’s degree
- Classifying student’s speech and communication problems and/or disorders
- Measuring and properly treating swallowing and speech issues that are due to a wide range of causes
- Planning and executing relevant treatment programs that are case-specific
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes
- Writing student reports, as well as information to provide to other staff, administration, and parents
- Communicating with staff, administration, and parents to improve the student’s overall performance
The director is currently conducting interviews and ready to fill this position. For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »