- Job Location:
Colorado Springs, CO
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has an excellent opportunity with a very supportive school district for a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a full time position for the school year. We are looking for an SLP that is licensed in the state of Colorado. We can offer an competitive compensation and benefit package for this job.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload based on preference and experience
- Full school year
- Attending IEP meetings
- Communicating with parents and administration on progress of each student
- Master's in Communication Disorders
- Licensed in the state of Colorado
- ASHA CCC's
- Recent schools experience is a plus, but not required
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »