- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school near Redmond, Washington needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year. Located near national parks and rivers, this school is ready to work with eager and determined candidates full time. The ideal candidate needs to be licensed in Washington and or working to obtain their license. Are you ready to start your career or just need a change? Then this is the opportunity for you!
- Classifying student’s speech and communication problems and/or disorders
- Measuring and properly treating swallowing and speech issues that are due to a wide range of causes
- Planning and executing relevant treatment programs that are case-specific
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes
- Writing student reports, as well as information to provide to other staff, administration, and parents
- Communicating with staff, administration, and parents to improve the student’s overall performance
- Master’s degree
The director is ready to hire now, and is currently conducting interviews. For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »