- Job Location:
Fort Myers, FL
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
Are you a qualified Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new position for the school year? This is an excellent opportunity with a very supportive school district! This position is in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Speech Language Pathologist
- CCC or CFY
- Elementary caseload with a few middle and high school students
- Will be attending IEP meetings
- Performing group and individual therapy
- Master's in Communications
- Florida SLP license
- ASHA certified
This is a full school year contract position. For more information, please contact the info below with your resume and references.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »