- Job Location:
Schools - SLPA
- Last Updated:
A school district near Hermiston, Oregon is now in need of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistance for the upcoming school year. We are looking for an SLPA that is either already living in Oregon or is available to relocate for this assignment. Candidates that have a strong background with pediatrics or in a school setting are encouraged to apply immediately.
- Full Time
- Bachelor’s Level Degree
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- OR SLPA Licensure
- Travel within the district is required
- K-12th Grade caseload
- Assisting SLP on staff.
- Observe and document the progress of treatment.
- Assist in developing and implementing treatment plans for stuttering, delayed language, or voice problems.
- Assist in administering hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests and examinations to patients.
- Transport patients to and from treatment areas, lift and transfer them according to positioning requirements, secure into or onto therapy equipment.
- Monitor operation of equipment and record use of equipment.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 2018-2019 school year
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Enrique Diaz at (678) 837-1260. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »