- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school in the Spartanburg, South Carolina area is looking for a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the upcoming school year. The ideal candidate will need to be licensed in South Carolina and or working to obtain their license. This is the perfect opportunity for a career change or someone looking to start their career! Pay is negotiable and benefits are offered.
- Special education teachers typically do the following:
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and to develop teaching plans
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
Does this sound like your perfect position? If yes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267. The director is looking to hire immediately and is currently conducting interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled