- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker (SW) Position (Full-Time) - Plainfield, IL
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Plainfield area that is seeking a full-time social worker to work with elementary and high school students for the current school year. All applicants must be licensed and certified in the state of Illinois. New graduates will be considered. For additional questions, please contact the number below.
- 40 Hours Per Week
- 5 Days
- Elementary and High School Students
- Basic Social Worker Duties
- Working with ASD, Cognitive Impairment Students
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Andy Sayavong via phone at (770) 776-2064 or by Email: Ansun.Sayavong@ProCareTherapy.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »