- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
Social Worker (SW): Lyman, Utah
ProCare Therapy is currently looking to hire a Social Worker (SW) in the Lyman, Utah area. We are partnering this position with a direct school district to find a certified candiate. This position will be servicing K-12 student populations, and we ask that the social worker have some schools experience. The school district is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible.
- Requires a Master's Level Degree
- Obtained Utah Department of Education (CDE) Social Worker License
- Teaching Certificate in Utah
- Obtain a State issued Education Certificate
- Prior School- Age experience
- Valid Background Check/ Fingerprint
- Full Time Availability
If there are any additional questions or concerns about this position, please directly contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054 or Lorice.Young@ProcareTherapy.com.
Additional Opportunities with ProCare
Ask About VOVO: If you are also interested in tele- therapy opportunities, we do offer positions nationwide. Feel free to inquire about these opportunities as well.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »