- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district near the Chicago, IL area is looking to hire a Social Worker for the 18-19 school year. The Social worker will be providing services to a K-3rd grade caseload.
- Assess students' needs, situations, strengths and support networks to determine their goals
- Develop plans to improve the students' well-being
- Respond to crisis situations
- Master's Degree in Social Worker
- Current valid Professional Educator License (PEL) with Social Work endorsement
To be considered for this Social Worker position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or submit application below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »