- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
School SLP Job
Clinical Fellowship- Interviewing Now
ProCare has a school based position in the Fresno, CA area. This is a full time position for the 2018-2019 School Year. We are accepting CCC-SLP candidates or recent graduates. Very reasonable caseload number and a very supportive district with a strong collaborative therapy team. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with great school district.
We are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates so give me a call to start the process.
- Full Time 35 Hours Per Week
- Contracted for 2018-2019 school year
- PreK – HS Grade Levels
- General/Mixture of Disabilities
- Approximately 55 students mild-moderate 45 mod-severe
- Itinerant- Will match up locations, ages and disabilities to therapists strengths and preferences
Compensation Customization options with ProCare Therapy:
•Sign on Bonus!
•Travel and Housing stipends (For eligible candidates)
•401k Matching Plan
Please apply by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-776-2106
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »