- Job Location:
San Jose, CA
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
The upcoming school year has brought on new opportunities with a school district just outside of San Jose. They have recently opened up a Speech Language Pathologist position that will by under contract for the 2018-19 school year.
- Full Time position 37.5 hours per week
- 2018-19 School year
- Master’s level degree
- SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY
- License within CA
- Case specific treatment programs
- Communication Skills
- Assessing communication and speech problems
- Provide reports on students
- Working individually with students
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770-776-2063.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »