- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is in the process of searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in the Lexington Park, Maryland area. This is full time, contract job with a long term and very supportive client for the upcoming school year.
- Full time job opening
- SLP-CCC and CFY both welcome to apply
- Caseload K-12th based on preference
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package
- Graduate degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- SLP CCC and CFY considered
- Previous experience working in a school environment is preferred
- Valid MD State License
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
The director is eager to schedule interviews with qualified candidates. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone calls can be made to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »