- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
We are working with a school district near Fredericksburg, Virginia in need of a full-time (about 37.5 hours a week) signing assistant or paraprofessional with signing abilities.
- Full school year contract
- Will work with a cognitively delayed 7th grader
- Working in classroom, assisting teacher
- Help tutor students in sign language (not a strict 1:1 interpreter)
- Candidate does not need a BA degree or EIPA score
If you are interested in learning more about this job, contact Sarah Meyer. To start an application, please submit a resume to the email address below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled