- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
A school district outside of Atlanta, Georgia is currently working with ProCare Therapy to fill an open Sign Language Interrupter position for the next school year. This position will be full time and go the entire school year. The school district is set to interview candidates on Friday June 15th at 11:00 AM.
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- EIPA 3-3.5
- RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- Flexible with experience
- NIC (National Interpreter Certification)
- Working together and communicating with other staff members and parents
- Assisting students with ASL (in some cases this includes teaching ASL to students)
- Holding and attending IEP meetings and evaluations to go over student’s progress
- Professionally maintaining caseload
- August 8th – May 24th
- 35 Hours Per Week
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role. To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled