- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
Sign Language Interpreter in high demand in the heart of Aurora, Illinois. This is a Full-Time position. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to perform duties a full school year contract. 3.0 + EIPA or RID Certification Required. Below are a few details about the position.
- Full Time
- Traditional school year calendar 2018-2019
- 35 hours per week
- Monday- Friday
- Will be providing services at school
- Northwest Illinois
- Itinerant position
- *Will be placed on experience and location preference
- Interviewing and signing now!
- Must possess ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education) Approval as an Educational Interpreter
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Illinois
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled