- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district near Dekalb, Illinois in order to fill a vacancy for a sign language interpreter (SLI) for the upcoming school year. Our agency does offer housing assistance and relocation reimbursement.
- Full time - 35 hours per week
- ProCare offers an excellent hourly rate!
- Bachelor's level degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Must possess ISBE Approval as an Education Interpreter
- Negative back ground check + drug screen
- Interpret oral communication into sign language
- Ensure the material is conveyed clearly to students
- Prepare material for the students
For further consideration call Barbara at 770 325 0240 and send resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled