- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A school near Seabeck, WA has an opening for a Physical Therapist to work a full school year contract. This position is full time, provides therapy services to all ages, and is itinerant between several school sites. Email your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com or call 770-225-3186 to be considered for this opportunity.
- Full time
- Full school year
- 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant position
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
- Providing assigned students with direct therapeutic care and teaching rehabilitation skills
- Provides preventive and rehabilitative PT procedures individualized to the student and their specific needs
- Develops and revises a plan of care based on the initial assessment, continual reassessment of students needs, expected outcomes, and goals when appropriate
- Documents all skilled and medically necessary care thoroughly, timely and accurately
- As applicable, supervises Physical Therapy Assistants in accordance with Federal/State laws, rules, regulations, and agency policy
- Participates in IEP meetings with staff and family to discuss students progress, goals, and continued therapy
Benefits of working for ProCare Therapy include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly paychecks
- Health benefits
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement
- License reimbursement
We are interviewing now- call Hannah at 770-225-3108 to learn more or send your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »