- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
If you are a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher looking for a position for the remainder of the school year, plus summer hours, please apply below today! ProCare Therapy is assisting a school district near Scranton, Pennsylvania who is interviewing qualified applicants today! A deaf and hard of hearing certification and PA teaching license is required for this job opening.
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher contract position
- Full time hours for the remainder of the school year - 30 hours/week
- Part time summer hours - 20 hours/week
- K-12 caseload
- Weekly compensation and competitive salary
- Certification required for deaf and hard of hearing
- PA teaching license and clearances needed
- Interviewing now
ProCare Therapy will offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to all applicants. Housing and relocation assistance will be provided to those who qualify.
Please feel free to contact me if you are an assistant, new graduate, traveler, or wish to find a position that better fits your needs then the one associated with this job posting. We work with many disciplines and staff nationwide.
If you have any questions or wish to apply to this position, please contact Jillian Ingram.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled