- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district 15 miles south of downtown Detroit, Michigan area. The school district is in need of a Licensed School Social Worker. Please see additional details below:
- Start as soon as possible
- Must have Michigan Department of Education School Social Worker Credential
- Part time position working with K-12th grade students
- Experience with MyStar is preferred but not a requirement
- Interviewing now
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you would be a good fit, please complete an online application or contact Shannon Vere at Shannon.email@example.com.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »