- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school district in Minneapolis, Minnesota has reached out to ProCare Therapy to fill a need for a School Social Worker for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Work with Pre-K to 8th grade students
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- School experience preferred
- Must have Master's Degree or Higher
- Must be licensed to work as a Social worker in Minnesota
Work hours: Regular School Hours; 37.5 hours a week
The school is looking for someone who is ready to secure this position for next school year. They are ready to interview and hire now, so if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume below. To expedite the process, please include 3 professional references in your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »