- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Connecticut that is seeking an experienced school based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current school year. The qualified candidate will be able to provide services from their home with our unique teletherapy program.
- 2-3 years on onsite school experience
- Current state of Connecticut license
- Updated computer (within the last 3 years)
- High speed internet
- Pass tech screening before proceeding with interview (takes approx. 15 minutes)
- Previous teletherapy experience a plus but not required (we provide free training)
Tele-speech Speech Language Pathologist – Conneticut
- Part time - 3 days per week (flexible)
- Middle and High School
You will be paid as a 1099 employee on an hourly basis based on background and experience and receive weekly pay.
For immediate consideration email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Keia Bess at 770-325-0324 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »