- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working closely with a school near Naples, Florida that's in need of a Speech Language Pathologist. This position would start as soon as possible and run for the full school year. Immediate interviews are being set. Please reach out to me if you may be open to this wonderful opportunity.
- CCC or CFY (can provide supervision)
- Full time opening - 37.5 hours weekly
- Contract position for the full school year
- Elementary or middle school caseload
- Relocation and/or housing available if needed
- FL SLP License is needed before your start
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Department Manager and Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »