- Job Location:
St. Paul, MN
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified registered nurse or licensed practical nurse for a school district near St. Paul, Minnesota. This position starts immediately and entails working 1 on 1 with a 20-year-old student.
- Meet at student’s home and ride van to school with him
- 4 days per week/ 28-30 hours per week
- Monitor health conditions during the day
- Lift, position, and change as needed
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
Interviews are being conducted now. If you are interested in this position please apply below, or send your resume to Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »