- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
Immediate need for a Registered Nurse OR Licensed Practical Nurse in the beautiful Stillwater, MN. I have partnered with an amazingly supportive school district looking to grow their family by one more! Stillwater is known for its diverse population, large number of young professionals and an awesome innovative and technological atmosphere.
You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to grow your career as well as help a child in need.
This is a unique assignment. Below is an overview of what ones duties will include:
- Full Time- 30hrs/wk
- 1:1 case with a 20-year-old student
- Meet the student at home and ride the van with him to school
- Support him during the school day 4 days a week.
- You would work with him in a work setting within the school, lift, position, change him as needed.
- Monitor is health conditions during this time too.
- There is a paraprofessional who supports him during the day.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
If this position seems fitting for you, please send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »