- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
School RN Job Kent, Washington Full Time 1:1
ProCare Therapy is in need of a RN with very good assessment skills and experience with seizure patients if you are interested please contact me directly.
1:1 Ratio (2nd grade female)
Working Hours: M,T,TH,F 7:45am-3:30pm and W 9:15am-3:30pm
Must have ESA
Please make sure your RN can handle the following:
- DX: Genetic Disorder which causes a multitude of different types of seizures. The student is disabled due to seizure activity. The student has continual seizures throughout the day, multiple types. Must follow Seizure Ambulatory.
- The student wears a helmet for fall protection and orthotics.
- Needs gate belt.
- Seizure protocols. With grand mal seizures - specific regiment of Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS) and multiple emergency medications. G-tube for feedings.
- Student also has sensory issues to heat, sun, and noise.
- Equipment includes O2, VNS magnet, O2 sat, suction, cooling vest, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »