- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for the upcoming school year in Lexington Park, MD. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
For out of state candidates able to get a Maryland license we can assist with travel and relocation assistance. New graduates with pediatric field work experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of MD
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at email@example.com OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0324.
Keia Bess | ProCare Therapy | Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »