- Job Location:
North Chicago, IL
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district in North Chicago, Illinois is now accepting resumes for a School Psychologist opening. The school on the northern border of Chicago and Milwaukee. We are working closely with this school client in this area to fill their need for the upcoming school year (2018 - 2019). Both part-time and full time candidates will be considered.
- Master's degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Illinois license and PEL
- Full time and part time considered
- Full school year
- Caseload and location based on preference
- Great supportive district
- Interviewing ASAP
- Excellent, negotiable hourly pay rate
- Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.
- Weekly paychecks
Apply with your updated resume and references to be considered for this position. Easily apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Keia Bess at 770.325.0324 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »