- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified school psychologist to join a school district near Salem, Oregon. This is a full-time contracted position that extends through the end of next school year. Caseload is elementary aged students.
- Full time/ 40 hours per week
- Oregon School Psychologist certification required
- Oregon School Psychologist license required
- Experience with children under age 10
- Benefits available
Interviews are currently being conducted for this position. If you are interested please apply below, or send your resume to Kristina.firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Kristina at 770-325-0567.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »
- Promoting Alternative Wellness Options in Schools
Mindfulness is Important When children have too much stress in their lives, they may not be able to concentrate; they may be unorganized, and they may act out inappropriately. Many times, this is t...
Read more »