- Job Location:
Forest City, NC
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A school district located near Forest City, NC has a position open for a School Psychologist. This is a full-time position however, open to part-time candidates as well.
This job opening is a newly created supportive role and the School Psychologist in this position will be working with an experienced Psychological Services team. The schedule for this position is somewhat flexible, and this School Psychologist will have the option to work independently in arranging day to day activities in accordance with the needs of the caseload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of social and emotional difficulty.
- A successful candidate will have previous experience in Elementary and High school student settings with a mixture of disabilities.
- Master’s or Doctorial Level Degree (schools Psychology or Educational Psychology)
- Must have North Carolina School Psychologist licensure
Please fill out the form below or send a resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »