- Job Location:
Olympic View, WA
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job Belfair, Washington
ProCare Therapy is currently working with an excellent school district in Washington. I will be conducting interviews this week and the next for a full school year contract and an immediate start. All applicants are encouraged to apply in state and out of state resume submissions will be accepted. Interested in tele-therapy opportunities? Please call 7703250341 for immediate openings.
- Full school year contract
- Full time
- 37.5+ hours per week
- High school caseload
- Grades 6-12 moderate to severe, behavior classroom with severe needs, Self-contained classroom with mild to moderate needs, Grades 9-12 Life Skills class/resource room with low IQ's
- Ratio is 1:1,000 students per psych
- Currently 11 psychs in district
- Will consider new grads, plenty of supervision available
- Employees will come in Aug. 20 for 4 day training with NEW IEP system. School begins Sept. 5
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
If you are interested, please send your resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0341
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »