- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job Opening Details
- Full Time
- School year Contract
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 5 Days/ Monday through Friday
- Requires a Master's Level Degree, minimal
- Licensed through the State Board
- Education Certification Issued
- Schools K-12 Experience
- Assessments and counseling settings
- Passed Background Check
- Obtained Fingerprinting
Please apply immediately if you are interested in the above job details. We are more than certain that this position will go very fast, so let's try to get you in for consideration. Feel free to contact Lorice Young at 770-225-3054, or Lorice.Young@ProcareTherapy.com for a rapid consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »