- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Phoenix, AZ
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in Arizona. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
New graduates with pediatric or school experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Speech Language
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of AZ
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0341.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »