- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Phoenix, AZ
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in Arizona. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
New graduates with pediatric or school experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Speech Language
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of AZ
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0341.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »