- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for a Qualified School Psychologist to work with a District near Canby OR Area for the new and Upcoming School year. This is a Great opportunity, also very supportive and well-liked by all employees.
- Must Pass Drug Screen/Background Check
- Full Time for the new School year
- Paid weekly
- Recent School Experience is a PLUS
- May include some assigned time to a district and/or multi-disciplinary ASD or CLD evaluations conducted in the center in Albany.
- Masters in School Psychology
- Must be Licensed and Certified to work as an School Psych in the state of OR
If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to reach out via email or directly by phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon. To learn more about this position, please contact Jon at (770) 776-2066 or email at Jon.Charles@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »