- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working closely with a school district in order to contract an employee for a school psychologist opportunity for the upcoming school year.
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Full school year
- No criminal history
- Negative drug screen
- Detect students’ progress and document any changes
- Accumulate and understand student and classroom information
- Encourage problem solving and conflict resolution
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Ashley.Banks@procaretherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678.837.125.
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »