- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psych Job Brownsville, Washington
ProCare Therapy is currently working with an excellent school district in Washington. I will be conducting interviews this week and the next for a full school year contract and an immediate start. All applicants are encouraged to apply in state and out of state resume submissions will be accepted. Interested in tele-therapy opportunities? Please call 7703250341 for immediate openings.
- Full school year contract
- Full time
- 37.5+ hours per week
- High school caseload
- Grades 6-12 moderate to severe, behavior classroom with severe needs, Self-contained classroom with mild to moderate needs, Grades 9-12 Life Skills class/resource room with low IQ's
- Ratio is 1:1,000 students per psych
- Currently 11 psychs in district
- Will consider new grads, plenty of supervision available
- Employees will come in Aug. 20 for 4 day training with NEW IEP system. School begins Sept. 5
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
If you are interested, please send your resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0341
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »