- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Come work in a great district as an Occupational Therapist. This position is full time, working 35 hours per week. You will be able to join a supportive multidisciplinary team that collaborates to ensure student success.
Essential OT Responsibilities:
- Evaluate students in order for IEP development
- Establish attainable goals for students aligned with state expectations
- Collaborate with school team
- Work to support students to improve their environments
- Maintain parent communication
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity in an excellent district. We are reviewing resumes now. For immediate consideration, send your resume directly to:
Ali Pletzer Willems
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »