- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A school district near Palmdale, California is currently contracting with ProCare Therapy to fill a vacant School Nurse position for the upcoming school year. This assignment will run the full length of the school year, be full time and is even an opportunity for you to try something new in your career.
- Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Previous Experience in a school setting or working with pediatrics
- RN Credential and will to obtain their preliminary credential
- CA Fingerprint Card
- Health Education -- provides health education to students, staff and parents
- Healthy Environment -- identifies health and safety concerns in the school environment and promotes a nurturing social environment
- Counseling -- provides health counseling, assesses mental health needs, provides interventions and refers students to appropriate school staff or community agencies
- 40 Hours Per Week
- General population
- 08/09/2018 – 06/05/2019
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Enrique Diaz at (678) 837-1260. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »