- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A great school district just outside of Seattle, Washington is looking to hire on a qualified and eager LPN for a one-on-one assignment that's available.
Job Preview -
- Full time hours
- Monday - Thursday: working 6.5 hours
- Friday: working 5 hours
- 31 hour total hours per week
- Working 1:1 with a student that is medically fragile
- Prior school experience is a plus, but not requirement
- Must have WA LPN license for consideration
Job Benefits -
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »