- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
We are seeking a qualified and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to provide speech and language services to a K-12th grade district. The SLP will be conducting evaluations, assessments and providing IEP's.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Caseload details discussed on the interview
- Must have a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Must be licensed in the state of WA
Interested candidates please apply below with resume or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »