- Job Location:
Fort Morgan, CO
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A school district outside of Fort Morgan, Colorado is contracting with ProCare Therapy to fill an Occupational Therapist position for the upcoming school year. There is light travel between various schools in the district and we can help with stipends if you’re relocating or driving from Denver.
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- CO Certification
- Ability to assess and treat the students disorder.
- Personal commitment to motivating positive results for students
- High verbal and writing communication skills
- Caseload: 50 Kids
- Pre-K – 12th Grade Students
- 28-32 Hours Per Week
- August 20th, 2018 – May 24th, 2019
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Enrique Diaz at (678) 837-1260. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »