- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
The ProCare team is aiding a school district near Tacoma, Washington 98402 to contract a full time RN position for the upcoming school year. This position will require 37.5 hours of work per week. Expected start date would be some time before the school year begins.
- Receive 5 extra days to review building health plans
- Late starts and Early release days are treated as full days
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Education Staffing Certification (ESA)
- Available to start before school year
If this may not be the specific caseload you’re interested in or area you’re looking to make your next move to, do not hesitate to reach out to me to learn about other jobs and opportunities that will better suit you. I’m here to assist you. You can reach me via phone at 770-225-3089. For interested candidates, you can expedite this process by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »